Tuesday, November 15, 2011

An Addition

Welcome to my new Blog Page for Latina In Suburbia. Hoping to simply expand my readers, I hope to share with you an extension of my prior blog page on Wordpress - "Latina In Suburbia". As a Latina, I have lived in two worlds all my life. My experiences, perceptions on all socio-economic aspects are unique in the fact I view them not only as a woman born in this country but as a Latin Woman. As I grow older, I have come to the self-realization in which my roots hold a strong foundation in my life. Living in NYC all my life has helped me form my own identity but now having relocated to suburbia, Long Island, I am living amongst a whole different culture. And this has inspired me to write about topics and events from my point of view. Using my academic, professional and personal experiences I write as a Latina In Suburbia...

No comments:

Post a Comment